Visa sponsored jobs Perth

Anyone interested in finding a visa sponsored job in Perth, please feel free to visit our facebook page at Business & Jobs for migrants Perth. For any other Australia visa related matters, please visit our website at

Job first or vVsa first

Job first or Visa first?
Job first or Visa first. This is a chicken or egg question. Many people have asked me this question and it seemed confusing for many when they are contemplating to migrate to Australia. 
It is important to have a stable job, after all someone has to work to bring food on the table.
If you happened to the few lucky ones to be able to find an employer in Australia to sponsor to work in Australia, you have secured yourself a job in Australia. In this case, job first then the employer sponsored visa. 
Securing a job in Australia outside Australia is never easy. Without a local residential address in Australia, most employers in Australia aren’t really keen.You can certainly try to submit an expression of interest for subclass of visas such as 186 or 187, but you might end up finding yourself waiting for a suitable employer or State Government to sponsor you but to no avail.
A better approach would be to find a suitable visa first before attempting to find a job in Aus…

I want to work in Australia but which Australian Visa is for me?

Australia is a beautiful country and offers lots of opportunities for overseas migrants to migrate. There are so many different subclass of visas available in Australia. The question for many would be: I want to work in Australia but which Australian visa for me?  
As a Registered Migration Agent, I cannot give you a straight forward answer. Everyone is different and everyone has their own background and unique situation. depend on your personal circumstance, your age, your qualifications and work experience (this includes your employment history However, I can certainly give you some guidance as to which Australia visa to choose from.

Most overseas potential candidate with relevant qualifications and employment history might want to consider the General Skilled Migration. Under the General Skilled Migration- the subclass of visas are
Visa 189 (Skilled Independent) – This is a Permanent Resident option which does that requires the applicant to be nominated by an Australia…

How to find a job in Australia? Where to start?